Friday, January 12, 2018

With Love, from Me to You | First Line Friday, Book Review

Oopsie, this didn't post yesterday, so it's a day late!
It's not the month that we think of as "the love month," but this little book I'm featuring fits perfectly for any season of the year!



A red heart sends a message

that says "I so love you,"

but we can send those same words
in what we say and do.


What book are you currently reading?
Share a first line!!
Connecting with Hoarding Books for First Line Friday! Hop over and connect with your first line!



My Review
What is the true message of love that we wish to impart to our children? This book does an excellent job of explaining how love is not just words, but actions and sharing God’s love to others. It goes beyond to expound that love also isn’t giving gifts, but helping, forgiving, and sharing. There is so much sound, Biblical explanation given in this children’s book! It is written in nice poetic form in words that are easy for children to understand.

The art in this book is colorful and cheerful, depicting a polar bear postman on a train. How much cuter can you get?

This is a book I’m more than happy to have on my shelves, and I intend to share it with many children in my life.


*I received this book from Book Look Bloggers and happily provided my honest review* 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lovely book. I am currently reading "The Daughter of Highland Hall". Edwardian Brides Book 2 by Carrie Turansky. The first line is If she lived to be one hundred and five, Katherine Evangeline Ramsey would never understand why every debutante must begin the London social season by curtsying to the king and queen.
Marilyn

Amanda Tero said...

I have read book one by Turansky. I need to get to book two! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...